Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ready for winter?


Berlin, 10.30 pm, 2°C ... time to start preparing for winter.
This week, I realised for the first time that I need a scarf and gloves, when I leave the house to go to work in the morning. I enjoyed the first cold on my cheeks, but also knew this is only the mild start of what might become a cold cold winter.

I searched the internet for some pretty winter finds and here are my favorites:

one: a dark blue skirt and wine red socks as combined by Coury from Fancy Treehouse
two: cool trekkin boots as found on Modcloth.com
three: warm mittens with a norwegian print for sale on Etsy
four: a cute beret handmade by the Australian Kani

And the winter outfit below is just the cutest...


Found on Pinterest
http://ebbasfoton.blogg.se/


6 comments:

  1. ich freu mich schon auf den winter, vorallem auf weihnachten :)
    schöne bilder, vorallem die von ebba zingmark :)

    xx alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich bin noch überhaupt nicht bereit für den winter - ich brauche dringend neue klamotten :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the first picture the combination are stunning polka dots skirt with a red tights and a sweater great blog dear following you hop youi follow me back thanks so much for visiting mine and leaving a lovely comment kisses
    www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh,diese schuhe sehen wahnsinnig toll + bequem aus

    http://my-greyscale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore to have stunning birds with me i like them and also like to
    give them beautiful homes of their i consider all citizens want this so i would like to show appreciation you dear for sharing out it with us so nice of you cherished furthermore keep it up for more bird cage suppliers

    ReplyDelete